Private Label Service
WHAT DOES PRIVATE LABEL MEAN?
You buy it, make it your own and sell or distribute the product under the label you’ve created. Or keep it even simpler and have us add your logo and coffee name to our KOPEN Roasters label. Essentially, you are buying the product from someone else, namely us, and taking ownership of that product with your own branding. Your Private Label coffee will be delivered directly to your door.
WHY OUR COFFEE IS THE BEST FOR YOUR WHITE LABEL COFFEE?
- Original and 100% pure coffee beans ? no mixes guaranteed.
- Exclusive selection of the finest Indonesian specialty and premium coffees
- Bag includes high-quality zipper to keep the coffee fresh once opened
- Our coffee beans are hand-picked and never machine-packed, thus ensuring the best possible taste.
- Given the high volume of sales that we manage, our coffee is always fresh – freshly harvested, transported directly out of the best coffee farms, with no intermediation except the premium quality roasting.
- Shelf-life for our coffee is 12-14 months.
- Your Private Label Coffee will be Roasted in Indonesia by Indonesian master roasters and shipped right after.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE LABEL COFFEES
- No fuss, wholesale buying–no manufacturing; we do that part for you.
- You can alter it in any way, any time you choose, because you own the legal rights.
- You’re buying quality products already tested on the market, encouraging your success.
- You provide a superb coffee with your branding to advertise your business.
WHO BENEFITS FROM PRIVATE LABELING?
Espresso Bars, Coffee Houses, Baristas, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés, Bed and Breakfasts, and anyone who offers or sells bulk roasted coffee within their business establishment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE LABELING
Contact our marketing staff by email or WhatsApp for the minimum order and requirement for Private Label Service.
Please don’t ask us for pricing in an email as we don’t share our price list and every private label situation is unique. We need to discuss all aspect and requirements with the client before calculate the price.
HOW DOES PRIVATE LABEL WORK?
There are two main options for turning KOPEN Coffee into Your Private Label:
1) Select one of our existing blends or origin coffees, or
2) Customize your own coffee.
KOPEN Coffee Roasters will take you through the “cupping” process where you will compare the aromas and flavors of select beans to create your own private blend. Once you have identified your premier blend, KOPEN will go to work roasting your beans to create Your Perfect Cup!
Whether you choose option 1 or 2 above, the next step is packaging your product with your logo or the name you’ve created for your brand, printed on our KOPEN labels or on labels you provide. If you choose to design your own labels with your branding and a coffee name, we’ll send you the specs you’ll need once you’ve decided on a package size.
HOW DO I SELECT A KOPEN BLEND OR ORIGIN COFFEE FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL COFFEE?
The best way to select one of our KOPEN Coffee Roasters blends or origin coffees for Your Private Label Coffee is to order samples from us and brew them up to try.
Here at our roastery we have the ability to print your logo or brand name on our KOPEN Coffee Roasters label. If you decide to design your own labels you’ll need to have them printed and sent to us if you’d like us to apply them. If you prefer, we can refer you to a Indonesia or China company that specializes in label printing. You can also choose to have your coffee shipped to you with no label and apply your own.
BAGS TYPE AVAILABILITY
- Gusseted valve coffee bags (nitrogen-flushed to ensure quality and freshness) are available in all industry-standard sizes and weights.
- Multiple bag formats, bag colors, and printing options are available, including pre-printed web and common bags with adhe- sive labels.
- Other Formats/Single Cup And Bricks. We provide vacuum-packed bricks in all industry compatible sizes and weights.